“I’d still be working on Episode IX”: Family Isn’t the Only Reason George Lucas Left Star Wars to Disney
Filmmaker George Lucas created the Star Wars franchise, a global pop culture phenomenon that remains popular even today. The first installment in the franchise was released in 1977, with Lucas staying at the helm of affairs until 2012 when he decided to sell the franchise to Disney. During an interview, Lucas revealed his desire to […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire
Counter-Strike Devs Got So Fed Up of Players Yapping About Non-existent Ping Issues They Started Artificially Reducing it by -50 To Shut Them Up
In the world of competitive gaming, especially with a powerhouse like Counter-Strike, there’s nothing more true than this: players are never satisfied. Every time a new patch rolls out, there’s a wave of complaints about something being better before or how the update ruined everything. But sometimes, just sometimes, the devs get so fed up […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire
Moment hammer-wielding maniac smashes up Bargain Hunt star’s auction house in £21,000 raid
THIS is the shocking moment a hammer-wielding maniac smashed up displays and cabinets as he stole more than £21,000 of valuables from a Bargain Hunt star’s auction house.
Shane O’Malley, 47, ram-raided the Hansons Auctioneers building in Etwall, Derbyshire, in the early hours of April 18 last year.



The site, owned by star Charles Hanson, was destroyed by O’Malley and his accomplice at 2.10am, just hours before a four-day auction had been due to start.
CCTV captured the moment the crooks used hammers to smash up cabinets and glass display cases as they scoured the auction house for treasures.
Footage shows one of the thieves first destroying the glass of two displays before his partner runs in carrying what appears to be a large bag.
The pair then grab countless valuables before shoving them into the bag.
One of the crooks can then be seen smashing up more of the glass with his hammer as his hooded partner in crime quickly grabbed more precious items.
These can be seen being chucked into a plastic box as the pair of thieves scramble to grab everything they can lay their hands on.
The shocking raid took place just hours before an auction of silver, jewellery, and watches had been due to start.
O’Malley and his accomplice fled with more than £21,000 worth of valuables.
Police had been alerted by an alarm at the auction house, and they later found tyre tracks on the grass leading to the building.
The site had seen damage inflicted to one of its large windows and a shutter.
A hammer and two blood spatters were discovered at the scene – the sample of blood matched O’Malley following forensic analysis.
The 47-year-old admitted burglary and was jailed for two-and-a-half years at Derby Crown Court on March 3.
His accomplice, however, has yet to be identified.
PC Benjamin Harvey, of Derbyshire Police, said: “This was clearly a targeted and pre-planned attack which led to over £21,000 worth of items being stolen.
“In addition to this, damage was caused to the premises and the cabinets inside – leaving the business even more out of pocket.
“O’Malley was traced after leaving his blood at the scene and has now paid the price for his involvement in this crime with a spell behind bars.”
‘DESPICABLE’ ACT
At the time of the raid, Hanson spoke of his “sadness” for losing the enormous number of valuables.
He said: “It’s despicable and sad that my Etwall saleroom has been broken into but, thankfully, limited mess and disturbance has occurred.
“This was due to our security system and the police who were quickly on the scene.”
Following the sentencing, the TV star added: “The emotional and financial impact of burglaries on homes and businesses is significant.
“I am pleased the police were able to bring this person to justice.
“I would say that while justice has been done, I would like to see harsher sentences imposed for crimes of this nature.”
This comes just one month after Hanson was cleared of abusing his wife after he was accused of putting her in a headlock while she was pregnant.
The 45-year-old denied assaulting his wife Rebecca every six months and coercively controlling her over a ten-year period.



Last month, he was unanimously found him not guilty of a string of charges at Derby Crown Court.
Hanson gave a thumbs-up from the dock as the verdicts were delivered and hugged his sobbing mum.
Speaking outside court, he said: “I’m delighted that after a year and a half the truth has finally come out.
“I can finally live my life again. I feel this burden has finally been lifted.
“It has been a tormentuous time and all I want now is to readjust to what has been such an ordeal.”
Jurors heard how Hanson, who also appears on Flog It! and Antiques Road Trip, married wife Rebecca in 2010 – two years after they first met.
Stephen Kemp, prosecuting, said the marriage “started off happily” but the auctioneer began “using violence against his wife”.
This pattern of violence continued every six months over the “next ten years or so”, it was said.
Rebecca told the court she was left “paralysed with fear” after one alleged attack in the kitchen of their home in 2012 while she was pregnant.
She said she had thrown a “tiny” box on the floor that landed around two inches in front of him when Hanson “just went for me”.
But after he was arrested for the alleged headlock incident, Hanson told police he was being “warm and lovely” and accused his wife of being a “fantasist”.
Hanson also told the court he was “almost a slave” to his wife, who left him “a beaten and broken man” by controlling him and making him subservient to her.
He denied two counts of assault causing actual bodily harm, two of assault by beating and one of controlling and coercive behaviour.

“How Funny Would It Be?”: ‘The Rookie’ Star Explains How Rodge Became Celina’s Love Interest
“Amp This Thing Up”: ‘American Idol’ Contestant Smashes Her Way to Hollywood
Colter Goes to an Unlikely Place for Help in New ‘Tracker’ Season 2 Sneak Peek
“Speed is the main thing I’m worried about”: No Black Clover Hero Can Survive a Viltrumite Invasion – Yuki Tabata Gave Them All a Horrible Handicap
Black Clover is full of incredible wizards. Some of them can have time magic, gravity magic, light magic, or spatial magic. But some supervillains are just in a whole different league, like the Viltrumites from Invincible. Unfortunately, no matter how hard Yuki Tabata tries, no Black Clover character could beat Viltrumites. Yes, both belong to […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire
Hardest Hidetaka Miyazaki Souls Game Makes Assassin’s Creed Shadows Parry System Look Devastatingly Inferior
If The Game Awards were to dedicate an award to the most evil director of all time, it would have definitely gone to Hidetaka Miyazaki quite a few times. However, in his quest to make gamers feel the most rage they have ever felt in their life, the iconic director has unironically pioneered some of […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire