counter stats Viral X – Page 87 – open Dazem

Viral X

Erling Haaland looks sheepish as he’s seen for first time since Man City probe into claim he ‘gave club mascot whiplash’

ERLING HAALAND looked sheepish as he arrived at Manchester City training after it was revealed he left the club mascot with suspected whiplash and concussion.

SunSport exclusively told how the Norwegian striker twice struck the woman dressed up as furry alien Moonbeam across the head before a game with Southampton.

Erling Haaland in a lime green car.
Zenpix
Erling Haaland hid from the cameras as he arrived at Manchester City training[/caption]
Erling Haaland in a lime green car.
Zenpix
He covered his face with the sun visor[/caption]
Manchester City players visiting a children's hospital.
mancity
Haaland was accused of leaving the woman with whiplash and concussion after the playful hits[/caption]
Manchester City mascot Moonbeam in a Santa sweater at a soccer match.
Getty
The lady dressed up as the furry alien vomited and made a furious complaint[/caption]

The lady vomited and struggled with neck pain as she went to hospital, believing she had been hit by a stray football before being told it was Haaland.

Her CT scan revealed no damage but she accused “arrogant” City of sweeping her complaint under the carpet as a “cover-up” to protect Haaland.

City’s probe concluded Haaland did not cause the uni graduate’s injuries.

But on Saturday morning, the two-time Premier League Golden Boot winner kept a low profile on his way into the training ground as he was spotted for the first time since SunSport’s shock revelations.

Haaland drove his outlandish lime green Aston Martin DBX 707 in through the gates of the Etihad Campus.

But he turned his head away from the camera inside the £350,000 motor to avoid having his face snapped.

City face Bournemouth away in their FA Cup quarter-final tomorrow afternoon, hoping to book their place at Wembley.

And Haaland will be keen to get back to scoring goals – and away from the drama surrounding the mascot.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS

The woman, who does not want to be named, was posing for photos when she felt the two blows to the back of her head, leaving her in shock as she left the pitch.

She said: “I was pretty upset and I was crying and my head was thudding and I think I was in shock.

“I later realised he’d come behind me and hit me on the head and then leaned on my head.”

She told City’s safeguarding boss who allegedly laughed it off, saying: “At least you can say Erling Haaland hit you.”

Following the incident the woman was offered the chance to go home but continued to work the shift. 

City’s health and safety head Paul Kenyon launched the internal investigation and told the woman they wanted to look at CCTV.

But the report stated: “Erling Haaland always does a gentle touch on the back or head of Moonbeam as recognition.”

It also described his contact with Moonbeam’s head as “grazing”.

The lady also lodged an assault complaint with police.

She returned to her role in the ticket office but was told she would have to reapply to get her contract renewed.

Following a half-day interview, she was informed last December she had not been successful.

She said: “I have never had any complaints from any of the managers about my work before.

“They said they didn’t feel like I’d performed in the interviews to the 100 per cent I usually do.”

Greater Manchester Police also told her Haaland had not acted with malice. 

Last night she hit out at City, saying: “I’m sure Erling would have apologised to me if they had given him the chance.

“But they just wanted to sweep it under the carpet.”

A  City spokesperson said “Manchester City refute the complaint that was made in this regard.

“The Club fully investigated and found that none of the evidence, including video footage backed up the claim that an injury was sustained in the manner alleged.

“We’re also aware a complaint was made to Greater Manchester Police and no further action was taken by them either.”

Erling Haaland of Manchester City celebrates with the team mascot after a Premier League match.
The unnamed woman also went to the police about the incident
Getty
Erling Haaland in a lime green Aston Martin.
Zenpix
The striker drove his lime green £350,000 Aston Martin[/caption]

Read More »

‘I don’t want to go viral on TikTok’ – Dirk van Duijvenbode has had to tone it down at RAVES since rise to darts fame

DARTS star Dirk van Duijvenbode has admitted he has had to tone down his behaviour at raves to avoid going viral on TikTOK.

The Dutchman is a big fan of festivals and is a regular at Intents Festival in Belgium.

Two men posing in front of fireworks.
Dirk van Duijvenbode is a big fan of festivals
Instagram @djpartyraiser
Dirk van Duijvenbode of the Netherlands at the PDC World Darts Championship.
Getty
The Dutchman has an interesting job away from darts[/caption]

But in recent years he has adopted a disguise of sorts, wearing sunglasses and and avoiding dancing to make sure he goes under the radar.

Van Duijvenbode fears being filmed and going viral on TikTok.

He said on the Darts Draait Door podcast: “It comes with the territory, but it has its downsides too. Because of my fame, I get invitations to exclusive parties and end up in places I wouldn’t normally go – that’s a plus.

“But at the same time, I’ve noticed I don’t let loose as much as I used to. I used to go hard all day.

“That makes me adjust my behaviour. I don’t want to suddenly go viral on TikTok, so sometimes I think maybe I shouldn’t go all out. If it’s dark, I feel more comfortable. I stand out less.

“I don’t dance, I hold up the bar. Anyone can film that; it’s not exactly spectacular.

“I walked around with sunglasses on the whole evening. But you won’t find me on the dance floor.”

When he is not raving or playing darts, Van Duijvenbode is often busy working on an aubergine farm.

CASINO SPECIAL – BEST CASINO BONUSES FROM £10 DEPOSITS

Van Duijvenbode has been working on the farm since he was 15-years-old and he has an arrangement that allows him to juggle his work with his arrow throwing.

He said: “I just have an agreement with my employers that my work has to be finished. How I do that I have to figure out for myself.

“Sometimes that results in 16-hour days when you’re behind and have deadlines. But generally not.

“Often once a year is very busy when the certification (kind of audit) comes along with it. Then I have my normal work, and then darts and that certification come on top of it. You don’t really have time for that. I do try to take more and more work off my hands.

“Normally I come to start at half past seven. And then I practice at half past nine, half past twelve and half past three. I actually always do that alone.

“Only sometimes towards the World Championship, I sometimes practice with other people, but that’s more as a favour to them than that I like it myself.”

Read More »

“It was really scary”: How Did Seth Rogen Convince Martin Scorsese to Make a Cameo In ‘The Studio’?

Imagine pitching a movie so absurd that even Hollywood’s wildest execs would raise an eyebrow. Now, imagine trying to rope in Martin Scorsese, yes, that Martin Scorsese, to make an appearance in a comedy about making that movie. Sounds impossible, right?  Well, welcome to Seth Rogen’s world, where the unexpected is just another Tuesday. Apple […]

This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire

Read More »

‘Needs arrested’ cry NC500 locals as tourist pretends to be lollipop man

ANGRY NC500 locals blasted idiotic Youtubers who nicked a lollipop man’s stick and caused a traffic jam.

David Crossley and his pals headed up from England and caused chaos on the tourist trail in their campervan.

Three men taking a selfie at a cliff overlooking the ocean.
Instagram
David Crossley and pals toured the NC500 in a campervan[/caption]
Person in a yellow jacket holding a stop sign in front of a large blue truck.
Instagram
Locals were raging at the stunt on the busy A9[/caption]
Man holding a stop sign and looking surprised.
YouTube
David Crossley’s pal Dean pretended to be a lollipop man and held up traffic[/caption]

They decided to hold up motors on a busy road as a prank, and recorded themselves mocking and making vile sexual comments about a local who confronted them.

Raging residents say they have reported the stunt to cops to avoid anyone else doing the same in future.

A local said: “Needs arrested. What a k**b.”

Another added: “They saw the Highlands as their own personal Disneyland.

“Many will view their trip as nothing but boyish fun but I thought their antics were disrespectful.

“Obstruction of traffic is illegal and their act was potentially dangerous.

“They should have remembered they were guests in someone’s home.”

David hired a motorhome in Manchester and drove north with friends Dean and Hunter.

Their plan was to explore the NC500 and then post videos online for their army of fans on Tiktok and Youtube.

They were delighted when they stumbled across a lollipop man’s hut at the side of the A9 in Helmsdale, Sutherland.

Dean filmed himself opening the lock and then putting on the high-vis uniform before standing in the middle of the key road.

The clip shows him pretending he has an ear piece as he stops a truck and a huge line of cars.

He says: “I don’t know why there’s a booth with a stop sign.

“David just said hold up the traffic as long as I could. I have to keep pretending I’ve got an ear piece to make it like it’s part of the job.

“I feel a little bit awkward. This is like the daily life of the NC500.”

The guys in the motorhome recorded themselves howling with laughter at the stunt.

Afterwards one of the passing motorists honks his horn.

But a happy Dean says: “I stopped them for ages didn’t I? I say that is a mission well done.”

As they attempted to drive away they were stopped by a local who confronted them.

They lied and claimed they stopped traffic to try and save a sheep that had wandered on to the road.

In the clip she can be heard telling them: “Not cool. Don’t post it online. You’re chancers.”

The video then shows the laughing crew calling her a Karen and mocking her.

On Youtube, one follower said: “I had to stop watching at the point where you held up the traffic.”

While another viewer said: “These are the actions of infantile fools. There is nothing funny about this. We are doomed if this is where humanity is headed.”

At the end of the trip David revealed he is planning to return and issued an open invite to anyone who wanted to join him and his pals

He said: “It’s been an amazing trip. There is more to do. 

“Me and the boys have planned to go on a car trip in a couple of month. If anyone wants to join in on that please feel free.”

Scottish Highlands, UK - May 2021: North Coast 500 (NC500) road signs in the Scottish Highlands, UK
The NC500 is a hugely popular travel route

David told how he wants to say sorry to anyone upset by the stunt and claimed there were animals on the road, although they do not appear in the videos.

He said: “I have been contacted by the truck driver who thought it was funny, and also some of the people who work at the school.

“But I understand some people don’t have my sense of humour. 

“We held the traffic for a very short time. There were sheep in the road and we made it a little safer while they crossed to not stress the animals out.”

He revealed he’s had threats and his address leaked online as part of the backlash to his visit.

David added: “It was my first time visiting the NC500 and it was one of the best routes I’ve driven in my life.

“Some of the roads are challenging and I’m extremely happy we came out of season as I can imagine in the summer the locals would be very frustrated. 

“What people see on the internet is one percent of what actually happens.

“I have been brought up to show respect and the people we met along the route were nothing but friendly, amazing and fun.”

Read More »

What Really Is an Oner? Seth Rogen’s ‘The Studio’ Episode 2 Has an Interesting Link to Netflix’s Smash Hit ‘Adolescence’

Netflix’s latest miniseries, Adolescence, has taken the internet by storm, and for all the right reasons. With its gripping plot, powerhouse performances, and bone-chilling moments, it’s no surprise that viewers are hooked. But beyond the intense storytelling and emotional turmoil that the show throws its audiences into, there’s one technical aspect that has film lovers […]

This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire

Read More »

Love Island star who quit fame and disappeared for FOUR years explains why after secretly becoming a mum 

Most people come off Love Island and do everything they can to cash in on their new found fame and social media followers.

But 2016 Liana Isadora ended up taking a rather different approach following a difficult stint on the show and ended up coming offline completely.

Woman holding baby wearing strawberry-print onesie.
Former Love Island Star Liana Isadora has completely transformed her life
The Sun
Woman in bikini speaking in front of tropical beach backdrop.
She appeared on Love Island back in 2016

Four years after disappearing without a trace, the 29-year-old popped back up on TikTok – revealing she is now a mum.

Liana has now revealed why she chose to take a step back and in her first chat in years, told us how much her life has now changed.

Gone are her long blonde hair extensions, fake lashes and lip filler – and instead there is a young mum who has embraced, who is finally happy in her own skin.

She told us:  “After the show, it didn’t really impact my life that much because I didn’t really have the most fortunate time on there.”

Liana was coupled up with Adam Maxted on the show but they were separated when they were voted, by the rest of the contestants, as one of the weakest couples.

She was then coupled with Tom Powell before they got the boot.

She continued: “I went back to my normal life and then had a toxic relationship and I got quite wrapped up in the life of partying and drinking for a few years. 

“It was very superficial. It was kind of overnight, I think it was in covid that something just clicked. 

“I think it was the start of 2021 I just completely came off social media and it’s been just over four years since I have been on.

“It just kind of clicked and I thought, what am I doing with my life, I need to have a reset. I felt a bit lost, obviously covid hit and everyone was having a bit of an existential crisis so i just came off socials – deleted everything.”

Liana revealed she had no plans to go off radar for four years, but really enjoyed the break.

During that time she started dating her now boyfriend and they had a baby together last July.

She says she felt ‘destined to be mother’ and dreamt of it even before she applied for the dating show. 

“In those fours years, there was a lot of self improvement, a lot of healing and a lot of personal growth and reflection,” she explained.

“I don’t really drink anymore, maybe the odd glass of wine. I am very much a stay at home mum now, focused on my child. We have a quiet life, we go travelling every now and then to different countries. I am much more happy and content now that I have taken a step back from the person I was.”

Woman holding a baby at an outdoor restaurant.
The star took four years off social media
The Sun
Woman breastfeeding baby on beach chair.
She has returned with a TikTok account about her mum life
The Sun
A woman looking upset and a man looking concerned.
Liana with Adam Maxted on the show

Noticeably her appearance has also dramatically changed and she’s a far cry from the blonde bombshell who entered the villa all those years ago.

She told us: “I have calmed down on my looks, obviously when I went on the show i was young and thought it was quite cool the surgeries, the crazy tan, the bleach blonde hair, the huge lip filler, the big lashes, all those things I’ve lost along the way of going ghost and coming back as a more refined, natural version of myself.

“I never thought there would be a day where I would just be so happy in my own skin and content just walking away make-up free with my natural skin tone, which I used to absolutely hate.  I feel my best without all that unnecessary b**llshit.”

Liana is turning 30 this year and is reflective about her younger self, saying: “When I look back I just wish I could give her a hug, that girl who went on the show, I was a bit out there, i was a bit crazy but i also think i was very naive. I have a lot of compassion for my younger self, especially now I have a daughter.

“I was on a TV show at a time where mental health wasn’t really a big thing, now with Love Island, it’s probably crazy the checks and all the stuff they do surrounding it. 

“I feel like I was thrown to the wolves, I have come a long way in the past nine years and in the past four years especially with taking time out completely from social media.”

She concluded about her welcome return: “I have come back a better person.”

Woman holding a baby; baby's face is pixelated.
Liana says she is happy in own skin for the first time
The Sun
Woman in red bikini top by the ocean.
She looked very different during her stint on the show

Read More »

Will Devil May Cry Uncover Lucia’s Origins?: The Possibilities of Vie de Marli Inclusion

Devil May Cry is a massively successful video game franchise, with nearly all of its games being massive hits among the player base. We say “nearly” because even a successful franchise like Devil May Cry has its black sheep. In this case, Devil May Cry 2 is largely considered to be the weakest link. Despite […]

This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire

Read More »