1 week agoViral XComments Off on Taylor Swift’s “Nice Girl Stuff” and Struggle Stories Don’t Fool Candace Owens as She Dives Into Blake Lively Lawsuit
At this point, Taylor Swift has been called many things, pop icon, billionaire, songwriting genius, and even the unofficial Queen of the NFL. Candace Owens, never one to hold back her opinions, has set her sights on Swift, questioning the authenticity of her “nice girl” branding and suggesting that Swift’s hardships might be more fiction […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire
1 week agoViral XComments Off on Can You Get Free V-Bucks in Fortnite?
V-Bucks are Fortnite’s in-game currency that allows players to indulge in transactions in the game’s marketplace. You can buy many cosmetic items using these V-Bucks and the Battle Pass. The easiest way to acquire V-Bucks is by purchasing them with real-world currency. These V-Bucks are exclusive currencies that can only be bought and used in […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire
1 week agoViral XComments Off on Jake Paul says having children will prolong his boxing career and wants them to be best pals with brother Logan’s kids
JAKE PAUL says having children will keep him in boxing longer – and wants them to be best friends with brother Logan’s kids.
@jakepaulJake Paul with brother Logan and niece Esme[/caption]
@jakepaulJake Paul in training in the gym[/caption]
GettyJake Paul beat Mike Tyson in his last fight[/caption]
Jake wants babies of his own with girlfriend Jutta Leerdam – but the Dutch speedskater plans to wait until after the 2026 Winter Olympics.
Although Jake – who boasts of being a super-cool uncle to Esme – dreams of raising up the next generation of Pauls all-together.
He told SunSport: “I think it would be great for all of our kids to grow up together.
“I think they’re gonna be each other’s best friends because of the fact that they’re gonna be growing up in a crazy world that is so different than most other kids and they’re not gonna be able to turn and trust a lot of people.
“So I think it’d be good for our kids to be able to be close in age for sure.”
Jake is ready to juggle the brutal and gruelling life as a boxer with daddy duty – and does not expect fatherhood to soften him as a fighter.
The 28-year-old said: “I don’t think so, I think it would do the opposite.
“I think it would give me more reasons to fight and more reasons to provide for my family, and probably motivate me more.”
But he can now add reality TV star to his list of accolades after filming an eight-part series called Paul American alongside his family.
The show – airing on HBO’s Max in America – also stars the brothers’ mum Pam, dad Greg and their girlfriends Jutta and Nina.
And Logan told us: “This show has caused a few divides in the family, which sucks for us, but it’s great media.
“We’ve shown our whole lives on camera, on YouTube and the internet primarily, and we felt like Max was an outlet where we could go even further.
“I don’t know why we felt like that, but maybe because it’s Max and it’s like an incredibly prestigious platform.
“So we really put it all out there for everyone to judge and and and hate on us. It’s pretty sick!”
The Max Original reality series PAUL AMERICAN debuts THURSDAY, MARCH 27 on Max. Episodes debut weekly leading up to the season finale on Thursday, May 15.
Jake Paul with girlfriend Jutta LeerdamInstagramInstagram / Nina AgdalNina Agdal and partner Logan Paul[/caption]
Logan Paul with brother Jake, dad Greg and mum PamGetty Images - Getty
Bournemouth star Dean Huijsen has been forced to explain why he looks stonedInstagram @papapincusGettyThe Cherries ace has been in top form this season[/caption]
Huijsen’s 6ft 6in frame makes him a formidable opponent for even the best forwards.
And the teen’s brilliant form resulted in a senior debut for Spain against the Netherlands – the country of his birth – earlier this month.
Now, Bournemouth ace Huijsen is being linked with some of world football’s top teams.
But now, Huijsen has been forced to explain why he looks stoned in a bizarre TV interview.
Talking to Papa Pincus, the Cherries star clarified he does not use cannabis.
And the reason for his “stoned” appearance is that he suffers from “sleepy eyes.”
BEST FREE BETS AND BETTING SIGN UP OFFERS
Huijsen was asked: “This is a random question and it’s probably an expected answer, but it really seems to me like you are pretty medicated on weed. Do you smoke weed?”
Huijsen laughed as he answered: “So basically, for everyone watching, I have sleepy eyes, I have it from my mum.
GettyHuijsen made his debut for Spain this month[/caption]
“My mum has sleepy eyes. I’m not high, I’m sorry, I’m not high. We are not allowed to take weed. It’s doping control.
“I’m not high, it’s how I was born. I can’t do anything about it.”
Huijsen was then referred to a picture showing him holding up a Man of the Match award with one red eye.
He responded: “I got a ball in my eye. Someone shot and it just went right in my eye, so it was even worse.
“(Born in Amsterdam?) Maybe it’s just in the air, who knows.”
Some fans were quick to respond, with one calling it a “weird” interview.
They said: “What a weird thing to ask.”
Another declared: “What a strange question.”
One noted: “He handled it well.”
Another added: “Weird to ask a question like that.”
1 week agoViral XComments Off on McDonald’s to axe three items from menu in HOURS in latest shake-up
MCDONALD’S is to axe three items from its menus in hours in the latest shake-up.
Fans will have to say goodbye to a popular shake, McFlurry and side dish today as part of the move.
McDonald’s is axing the Shamrock shake todayMcDonald'sThe Mars McFlurry will also be taken off menus
Among items being axed on March 25, is the Shamrock Shake, a peppermint flavoured shake which launched earlier this month to celebrate St Patrick’s Day.
It costs £2.19 for a small, £2.69 for a medium and £3.09 for a large respectively, although prices can vary between restaurants.
Also leaving the menu is the popular Mars McFlurry.
The treat is made from dairy ice cream which is swirled with crunchy chocolate-covered nougat pieces and topped with caramel sauce.
It costs £2.19 for the regular size or £1.69 for the mini version.
Meanwhile, Mozzarella Dippers are also set to be axed today.
The cheese sticks which are served with a salsa dip costs around £2.49.
The menu items will not be available from 12:00am March 26, so if you are keen to try it out you will need to head down to your local Maccies before then.
It is not uncommon for the fast-food giant to shake up what is sold across its 1,300 UK restaurants to make way for new items.
Menus are often updated every few months or in line with certain events such as Easter or Christmas.
And just because an item is discontinued does not mean it is gone for good.
It comes as McDonald’s is set to launch it’s new Minecraft menu in stores.
The fast food chain has unveiled new food, toys and collectables based on the iconicMinecraftvideo game.
MCDONALD’S MINECRAFT MENU
From March 26, diners will have the chance to try a range of new items including a new Apple Cake McFlurry.
The McFlurry will combine soft dairy ice cream with apple and shortcake pieces.
It will be topped with a sour apple sauce.
A mini will cost £1.69 while a regular size will set you back £2.19.
Fans can also get their hands on a new Nether Flame” hot sauce and Cheesy Garlic Bread Dippers.
The Cheesy Garlic Bread Dippers will be available for a limited time only.
It will be made from mozzarella cheese infused with garlic and chives which is wrapped in a ciabatta-style breadcrumb coating.
It will be served with a tomato dip.
It will be available as four pieces or a sharebox, though McDonald’s has not yet confirmed how much it will cost.
The new “Nether Flame” hot sauce is inspired by the Minecraft game.
The sauce will come with the new Minecraft Movie Meal, which will feature a Big Mac, nine McNuggests or four veggie dippers.
You will also get the choice of a side and carbonated drink and an exclusive collectable toy.
There will be six collectables on offer including the Grimace Egg, Zombie Hamburglar, Birdie Wings, Fry Helmet, Soda Potion and Big Mac Crystal.
The meal will be available in a medium or large size and prices will start from £8.19.
The home of the golden arches is also launching a Minecraft Happy Meal, which will cost around £3.99.
The meal will be available from March 26 for a limited time only.
How to save money at McDonald’s
Did you know that you can end up being charged more based on which branch of McDonald’s you choose to eat at?
There can be up to a 30p price difference in a Big Mac meal at restaurants which are just two miles away from each other, The Sun previously found.
Another way to cut back spending at McDonald’s is by ordering from the Savers menu or by taking advantage of its ‘3 for £3’ deal when it lands in stores.
It is also worth bearing in mind that McDonald’s offers a discount on your next order if you fill out a survey online after visiting its stores.
These can be found on the back of any receipt you get at McDonald’s.
All you need to know about McDonald's
HERE'S all the crucial information about McDonald's you've always wanted to know...
1 week agoViral XComments Off on Adolescence smashes UK TV record beating Michelle Keegan’s Netflix hit Fool Me Once
NETFLIX series Adolescence has smashed the UK TV record – beating Michelle Keegan’s hit show Fool Me Once.
Co-created by Stephen Graham and Jack Thorne, the show launched on March 13.
APHit Netflix crime drama Adolescence has smashed the UK TV record[/caption]
NetflixAdolescence has beaten hit Michelle Keegan Netflix drama Fool Me Once[/caption]
Courtesy of Netflix.Owen Cooper has received rave reviews for his performance[/caption]
Figures by ratings bodyBarb show Adolescence has made history by becoming the first ever streaming show to top weekly ratings in the UK.
Latest stats reveal Adolescence has been watched by 6.45 million people in its first seven days.
By comparison,Fool Me Once was watched by 6.3 million people in its first week upon being released in January.
5.94 million people tuned in for episode two, while 4.65 million watched the third instalment.
Stephen said: “We’d been asked to create a one-shot piece which was going to be a series, so we were coming up with the possibilities of what we’d make it about, and I’d read an article in the paper about a young boy stabbing a young girl.
“It made me feel a bit cold.
“Then about three or four months later, there was a piece on the news about a young boy who’d stabbed a young girl.
“They are young boys, they’re not men.
“And it was completely the opposite end of the country.”
He further explained the show’s title references how young both the perpetrators andvictims of knife crimeare.
The star-studded cast also includes Top Boy‘s Ashley Walters and The Crown’s Erin Doherty.
Owen joins an impressive line-up including Margot RobbieandJacob Elordiand the film is scheduled to be theatrically released on February 13, 2026.
He will be playing young Heathcliff, with the older version of Heathcliff played by Jacob Elordi.
APStephen Graham stars, wrote and executive produced Adolescence[/caption]
Matt Squire/NetflixMichelle Keegan and Richard Armitage in Fool Me Once[/caption]
PAA BBC presenter has slammed bosses for axing a popular series after nearly three decades on air[/caption]
BBCHARDtalk is coming to an end this month, having launched in 1997[/caption]
AFPHost Stephen Sackur has let rip at BBC bosses for taking the show off air ahead of its final episode[/caption]
The long-running interview series launched onBBCWorldNewsin 1997.
HARDtalk’s final episode is set to air this month.
Stephen Sackur has presented the flagship series for its final five years on air and has now publicly hit out at the BBC for taking it off screens.
He fumed: “I feel really, really cross at incredibly dumb decisions made by management that I fear is not doing the right thing for the BBC.
“I have not been impressed with their ability to deal with this in a compassionate, human way.”
The 61-year-old continued by claiming the Beeb’s director general Tim Davie never visited HARDtalk’s office and they spoke only once.
Stephen added: “I rang him up when he got the job and I said: ‘I just want to say hi and well done.’
“And he said: ‘It’s great to talk to you. I appreciate how important HARDtalk is, particularly in terms of our international offer and profile. I look forward to coming down and seeing the team,’ which he never did.
“He invited me to a gathering of journalists from different parts of the BBC, but otherwise I’ve never spoken or heard from him again. And, since the closure announcement, I’ve not heard a word.”
HARDtalk has had over 4,500 guests since its launch, including world leaders, entertainers and ordinary people.
US PresidentDonald Trumpeven appeared- although several years before he first took up the position.
1 week agoViral XComments Off on MAPPA Founder Admits the Anime Industry Failed to Honor Satoshi Kon’s Legacy Despite Inspiring Christopher Nolan
There’s no doubt Hayao Miyazaki and Makoto Shinkai have made banger movies that took anime films’ popularity to a global level, and they do get a lot of love for that. But how can we forget there was another genius in the Japanese anime film industry that even Japanese people don’t talk about much nowadays? […]
This post belongs to FandomWire and first appeared on FandomWire